Software Engineer – C# / ASP.Net MVC / .Net Core / Global Product Development
- 18L - 20L
- Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Full Job Description
We are seeking talented engineers to join a product development team focused on innovative data management products. You are expected to be technically adept and collaborative problem solvers. Given the ever-evolving tech landscape, successful candidates should have the capacity to quickly grasp new software languages and technologies.
- Analyze, design, develop, and document commercial software products.
- Engage in research, development, testing, and maintenance of new and existing software products.
- Demonstrate proficiency in various software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Take ownership of development tasks, including thorough automated testing of components.
- Collaborate under the guidance of the Team Lead/Manager to accomplish engineering goals.
- Adhere to established coding standards and best practices.
- Participate actively in design and code review processes.
- Provide technical support to fellow project team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in designing and developing software.
- Proficiency in ASP .NET, C#, .NET Core, MVC, WebAPI, and RESTful web technologies.
- Exposure to bootstrap or any UI framework.
- Strong grasp of OOPS (Object-Oriented Programming) concepts.
- Hands-on experience in developing Client/Server Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Proficiency in databases and SQL language is essential.
- Knowledge of design methodologies like OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design) is required, and familiarity with Design patterns is advantageous.
If you are a highly motivated software engineer with a passion for excellence, we encourage you to apply. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!