Software Engineer, (Full stack) Developer Productivity and Tools
Full Job Description
We are the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our product features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use our product today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with our product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Our Developer Productivity and Tools team is responsible for owning and operating the frontend mono-repo development and deployment workflows, the library toolchain, and any supporting infrastructures such as CI/CD systems. As part of the Client Foundation team which goal is to help our Product teams build great user experiences and interfaces quickly and reliably, our team support this by ensuring the development processes, services and tools are fast and reliable for our engineers to use every day.
- Experience owning and improving development workflows
- Extensive experience with libraries in the modern web build toolchain such as Webpack, esbuild, Babel, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme
- Experience operating and improving developer experience in large code repositories (e.g. mono-repos) for hundreds of developers
- You possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills for problems discovery.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and Excitement towards working with global, distributed teams
- Alignment with our Values
- An innate curiosity about how things work
- Work with a team of diverse engineers spread across remote locations and our engineering hubs in Bangalore & San Francisco
- Partner with peers in engineering to craft a world-class developer experience using internal libraries and open source technologies.
- Implement and maintain features, improve performance and quality of engineering productivity and development loop
- Be an advocate and evangelist for our technical offerings
- Use your exceptional analytical skills to break down complex requirements into smaller tasks to execute.
- Experience in authoring useful frontend open-source libraries
- Experiencing operating CI/CD systems and workflows at scale for hundreds of developers
- Experience in building development tooling for multiple platforms – such as web, desktop, mobile
If this sounds like you and you like what you read above, we should talk. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!