You will join a team responsible for creating security solutions inside the Industry ecosystem – from selecting what the product should look like to actually building and delivering it.
The team acts as a link between customer-facing teams and the technical team, enabling them to independently provide solutions that satisfy our clients’ security, compliance, and governance demands.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the development of products while working with a cross-functional team of other Developers, Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Quickly build functional prototypes to solve internal and external use-cases.
- Contribute to the planning and development of major user-facing features.
- Advocate better practises for software engineering by mentoring and encouraging others around you to build a quality product that is secure by design.
- Perform code reviews.
- Own and execute end-to-end initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience developing complex, distributed software applications at large-scale
- Strong fundamentals in operating systems, networking, and software design
- You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge within and across teams.
- You have a product-oriented mindset and empathy for the users.
- Experience and Excitement towards working with global, distributed teams.
- Alignment with Company Values.
- An innate curiosity about how things work.
- Lots of smiles.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.