Software Engineer, Support (Content)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a Software Engineer (Support) for Our Experience product. You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners.
The Experience product, with an open architecture, presents a unique implementation challenge. Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission-critical and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it the most. The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/B-Tech/MCA.
- Expertise with web-based or e-commerce products.
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks, and RESTful Web Services API.
- 3 years of experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration).
- 3 years of experience in creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI.
- 3 or more experience working with Front-end development viz. React, Node.js, Vue.
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems.
- Have exposure to at least one of the Java Content Management tools like Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText Team site, IBM Websphere, Documentum, etc.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in-person.
- Responsible for monitoring and handling incoming customer/partner issues within the defined SLAs.
- Provide, fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or an experience platform product defect.
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction.
- Gain expertise in our products and help product developers in providing effective technical consultation as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers get the most out of our experience software.
- Work closely with Support, Infra, and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and the US to serve our global customer base.
- Engaging with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deep into technical issues, and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you!
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!