Software Polyglot Developer – Go/Rust – New Product Development
Full Job Description
You are passionate about high-quality software, software architecture with strong educational and technological expertise and experience along with client-focused consulting skills to design and deliver new educational software applications.
- We’re looking for Engineers not just programmers. This means you’re not tied down to a specific programming language, so you adapt as the solution demands and can pick up new tech in no time.
- We would love to talk to people with experience in Go / Rust/ Ruby/ Java / C++ / Python.
- Experience in current technology stacks such as Microservices, NoSQL.
- Excellent knowledge of software design, architecture patterns, and Agile architecture
- Crafting intelligent solutions for complex technical problems
- Developing and designing application with microservices and latest technologies
- Developing highly scalable tools used to package applications into Docker Containers
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Driving the architecture strategy and methodology that fit for the organization
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and coach Software Development Engineers.
This is a high energy game and you will play with awesome folks.
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to have you on board! write to us at email@example.com