Solutions Architect – ISV
Full Job Description
Achieve rapid adoption of enterprise cloud services in India by collaborating with customers as an Enterprise Solutions Architect.
You will grow revenue across a diverse consumer base in India. The solutions architect will assist enterprises in understanding advanced cloud-based solutions and how to transition existing workloads to the cloud. You will help create and execute a plan to increase enterprise cloud adoption and mindshare. The ideal applicant is self-driven and has experience in software/technology BD or consulting. A solutions architect’s ability to link technology to business value is crucial.
- Develop and implement a strategy to exceed revenue targets in India through enterprise cloud adoption.
- Assist with the development and transfer of cloud-based applications, software, and services.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value of the enterprise cloud and participate in detailed architectural discussions to assure cloud implementation success.
- Provide one-on-one and group training sessions to educate customers considering or adopting business cloud services.
- Capture and share best practices among cloud solution architects.
- Assist with the creation of AISPL customer-facing materials like whitepapers.
- Enable senior technical personnel to be cloud advocates by building solid relationships.
- Assist customers and help engineering teams with technical issues.
Our expectations from you
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology, or an equivalent technical qualification, is required.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have experience in software/technology BD or consulting Linking technology to business value is critical for a solutions architect.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.