You would be part of a worldwide support team that resolves product issues for customers and partners.
We are seeking for someone who enjoys working with foreign customers, delving into technical challenges, and finding answers to a wide range of inquiries.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
- Monitoring and resolving customer/partner issues within SLA
- Fix or recommend workarounds for custom code or business experience platform defects.
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, giving the greatest level of developer satisfaction
- Gain product knowledge and assist product developers with technical support as needed.
- Perform root cause investigation and assist customers in using Business Experience software.
- Troubleshooting product faults and locating bottlenecks to ensure long-term product efficiency.
- Work closely with the Support, Infra, and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and the US.
- Working with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to develop and improve tools and processes.
- E-mail and face-to-face communication of complicated technical topics
Our expectations from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / B-Tech / Master’s Degree in Computer Applications
- Three to five years of relevant experience in advanced technical support positions (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Java’s fundamental libraries and frameworks, as well as the RESTful Web Services API. regex
- Java Script/Regular Expressions experience
- 3+ years of expertise writing intelligent code and knowledge with industry-standard development technologies such as Maven, Git, and Continuous Integration
- A strong client orientation and the ability to comprehend and articulate complicated technical systems are required.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and superior communication abilities
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.