Staff Engineer Android Development – Build SDK Solution to over 50M Consumers
Full Job Description
Staff Engineer Android Development
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and forward-thinking Lead Android Engineer to be part of our team. You will help us to build premium, innovative experiences for our flagship mobile apps for our consumers globally.
The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with Android development and a technical leader who loves mentoring and coaching others, that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
As part of this elite team you will be leading a group of passionate engineers to help us create consumer software and services used by consumer.
As a Staff Engineer Android Development, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Design and develop critical systems with high-availability and high performance.
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies and understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
- Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios
It’ll be nice if you demonstrate:
- Experience architecting large scale apps, while understanding the trade-offs involved with various architecture patterns
- Experience with Git, Maven, MVI ,MVVM architecture and Clean Architecture, dependency injection using Dagger.
- Experience with C++ and Kotlin and using Android Studio, Java, Rx Java.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at email@example.com to set up your next adventure!