Staff Engineer – Real Hard Problems – Innovation
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Staff Engineer who’s passionate about building innovative products that scale to a rapidly growing business.
As part of our team, you will help lead and drive the development of existing platform services and transformation to the next generation for customers. We are a data-driven organization that leverages customer feedback and behaviors to develop solutions to the right problems.
- Experience building and maintaining production systems at scale
- 5+ years of experience in shipping complex, production quality backend services.
- Experienced building systems on cloud-based infrastructure platforms like AWS or GCPs.
- In your day-to-day you’ll build and maintain our highly available, reliable and scalable systems.
- You are thoughtful about software development best practices and care deeply about code quality, clean abstractions and interfaces, and processes that enable an engineering team to ship quickly without breaking things
- You’ll constantly come up with improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish.
- You’ll actively contribute to the mentorship and culture of the engineering team.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!