Staff Software Engineer
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC.
Full Job Description
We are #1 personal finance management software firm with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web.
- Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
- Preferred experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
- Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
- Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
- Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
- Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
- Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
- Experience with unit test frameworks.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- “Self-starter” attitude with an ownership mindset.
- You will be part of the Windows product development team.
- Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
- The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
- Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners).
- Exhibit Sound judgment while making technical and product decisions
- Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
- Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
- Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
- Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
- Good communication skills: written and verbal
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!