Strategy & Planning – Founders Office (Remote)
Full Job Description
You will be directly reporting to the Co-founder, the role provides an excellent opportunity to gain broad-based exposure to strategic, commercial, marketing, and operational in a market-leading, digitally-native brand. These include:
- Support the Founders to create effective communication within the Founders’ Office as well as with other departments and external stakeholders. This includes: Drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations, internal and external communications.
- Coordinate, execute or support special projects carried out by the Founders’ Office where needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the Founders’ Office to facilitate efficient decision making, exercising judgement to reflect Founders’ style and organization policy.
- Provide analytical support to strategic initiatives, provide on-going visibility to strategic initiative performance, ensuring activities align with company and function business objectives.
- Attend and plan meetings for the Founders including taking meeting minutes, handling all meeting logistics and follow-ups.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Founders’ Office, or Consulting role working closely with senior executives.
- Strong research, analytical, planning, organizational skills, and detail-orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and competing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with a business objective-driven approach.
- Capable of “managing up” to ensure deadlines are met and priorities kept.