Technical Information Development Manager – Camtasia / Madcap Flare / Zendesk – Financial Intelligence Software – Hyderabad/Bengaluru – $55K – $60K
- 55K - 60K
- Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Full Job Description
As a User Enablement Technology and Data Manager you will be responsible for the technological infrastructure and team that enables the company’s content development efforts. You will lead the support and maintenance of content development tooling and technical documentation environments for a global team of documentation, video, and in-app content developers, across multiple products and technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical infrastructure and content development tooling used to develop and host software documentation and lead the team responsible for developing and maintaining software product training.
- Streamline and simplify User Enablement infrastructure for better scalability.
- Coordinate cross-functionally and cross-product to deliver user enablement environments for customers and partners.
- Collaborate with content developers to develop end-to-end help and learning solutions.
- Maintain User Enablement environments and applications.
- Provide technical support for a global team of content developers.
- Automate existing processes and propose new ideas and solutions.
- Document standard technical processes and workflows.
- Manage multiple projects and establish priorities.
- Lead metrics gathering initiatives to provide User Enablement data reporting.
- Guide technology-based content development for User Enablement.
- Provide influential leadership to the team, including defining standards for excellence, motivating and engaging team members, coaching employees, assigning projects and timelines, and measuring and managing team progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in technical administration and support.
- 2+ years’ experience in a manager or supervisor role.
- Experience with Azure DevOps environments.
- Proficiency in Windows Server administration, Microsoft IIS, and API administration.
- Experience supporting and administrating documentation content development and presentation tools like MadCap Flare and/or Zendesk (a plus).
- Experience in digital content development tools like Camtasia (a plus).
- Experience with Pendo or other technology-based in-app guidance technologies (a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to manage multiple projects in an agile and quick-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and deliver results.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with cloud-based content management systems (CMS) such as Contentful or Drupal.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) such as Adobe Captivate or Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Experience with user experience (UX) design and research principles.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!