Our Client – “With 30,000 businesses already using the platform we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.”
As a Sr. Manager / Director of Product Management – title based on experience. We need an experienced “internet Visionary” who has experience of Building / Launching web products. In this role you will lead the product vision, road-map development, and implementation strategies for our products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, partnering with engineering and cross functional teams to define and deliver the product vision
- Capture product requirements and develop release plans with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Leverage product analytics to drive product strategy and direction: analyze user/customer behaviors, technology trends, competitive analyses, and more to guide the organization in future product planning
- Identify and track key success metrics (adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for each offering and utilizing each offering’s metrics to make informed decisions
- Evaluate competitors and the market for product features and capabilities
- Keep abreast of emerging development and technology trends.
Who you are:
- Passionate, hard-charging, self-motivated, and self-directed product professional! Proven product leadership skills.
- You feel good about your work knowing that what you do will affect the lives of millions of people around the world
- Entrepreneurial and eager to thrive in a startup environment
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Consistent track record of building and leading product teams: people want to work on your team again
- Sense of urgency and bias to action
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to think end-to-end, establish priorities and manage multiple priorities or projects simultaneously
- A track record of achieving results and getting things done is a must!
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Preferably a technical / engineering degree. MBA from a top college is considered a plus.
Write to email@example.com to get in touch!