Technical Product Manager – Core Data Platform – Remote
Full Job Description
We are hiring a Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for defining the technical capabilities of our platform and its integration with customer cloud environments. You are hands-on with cloud technologies and data platforms, enjoy driving the product life cycle across both R&D and field organizations, and have a passion for customer success.
This role is for a strong technical product leader who will work with our customers’ technology teams and our internal engineering team to build cutting-edge cloud-native capabilities. Successful candidates will have sufficient product management process know-how to help scale up a growing product organization.
We are looking for a senior technical product manager to help drive the next evolution of our Data Platform. Your mission is to simplify and accelerate data experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Tech/Software Engineering with 3+ years in the capacity of technical product manager or similar role. Demonstrated success in technical product management at enterprise software product organizations with a full product lifecycle experience creating and launching impactful products.
- Must have deep technical passion and experience with cloud technology (e.g. Kubernetes, security, API management, DevOps, big data.)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, cross functional collaboration, communication and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of product management, marketing and competitive frameworks
- Deeply understand and triangulate across customer needs, product analytics, and external industry innovation to drive product vision and strategy for Data Platform offerings that maximize business and customer impact
- Partner closely with senior management and engineering teams to define and align with stakeholders on vision, strategy, and roadmaps
- Develop product roadmaps in partnership with relevant product and engineering teams that execute on product vision and strategy and inform our engineering teams of what problems need to be solved
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of our products and drive the execution and continuous evaluation of those metrics
- Understand technology trends (cloud, DevOps, security, big data, API management) and needs of large enterprises. Author product requirements documents and user stories to ensure that the platform integrates seamlessly into customers’ clouds and provides for market-leading scale and security. Engage closely with engineering teams to define technical product requirements, make ongoing tradeoffs and guide timely product development.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!