Technical Recruiter – Startup Hiring – Talent Research – All Levels
Full Job Description
Understanding client’s business, talent needs, identifying hiring ecosystem, mapping target companies, generating leads, being a career partner to prospective candidates, account management and above all making sure that the sale happens. You need to be aggressive, ambitious and number driven.
You must have a passion for seeking out talent, connecting with people, and helping them find great opportunities in a fast paced boutique (Personalized / Customized / Tailor-Made Hiring Solutions) consulting firm.
- Customer-focused and can provide a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers. (You have clients both side!)
- Highly organized, you work with a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly prioritize various top priorities.
- You will contribute ideas to our company sourcing strategies, client engagement models, company culture, et al.
- Seek, recruit, and hire the best tech talent for an array of roles with our world class clients [Start-ups, Enterprise Software, Distinguished Internet Companies].
- Create and manage job descriptions, as well as postings on various recruiting platforms.(Identify the best platforms)
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media, and Boolean search. (Whatever it takes!)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your new adventure!