Test Product Manager
Full Job Description
We are a young, fast growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction and overall savings.
As an E2E Test Product Manager you will be responsible for the entire validation lifecycle and success of one or more of complex products. You will work with cross-functional teams in Boston and Bangalore to define the overall E2E Test strategy; drive the product validation; and enable sales and usage of the product.
- Strong knowledge on analytics and user experience E2E Testing, API and UI E2E Testing
- Prior experience in building automation E2E Test Competency using Python, Selenium, Web services and Performance E2E Testing
- Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev-ops.
- Good working experience in E2E Test strategies, planning and E2E Test automation – Excellent communication oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor team and guide them to identify solutions.
- Scrum certification a major plus.
- Providing strong leadership to the product team with strong focus on E2E Testing to move to greater heights of value and maturity
- Ability to understand important Scout customer scenarios and translate them to test scenarios for the product team.
- Preferable: Experience developing E2E tests in cloud-based products.
- Building a strong competence in process management and QA practices.
- Define and setup E2E Testing process and strategy and implement them for a fast-paced release process. This includes data ingestion and mgmt, testing tool selection and implementation for E2E Validation scenarios etc.
- As a E2E Testing ambassador, proactively meet with all stakeholders to understand pain areas and come up with addressing plan focusing more on strategy for long term E2E Testing needs, elevate Product E2E Testing with a valued presence and strengthen collaboration and support within and beyond the product teams
If you think you are the right fit for this challenging role, we should talk. Write to us at email@example.com to connect!