Vice President – Engineering
- Hyderabad, India
Full Job Description
We are a market leader in the software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market.
Our solutions accelerate time-to-value for the Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications, with a low total cost of ownership.
Our success can be ascribed by the way we conduct our business, we are trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in-process analytics and automation.
- An accomplished thought leader in rapidly delivering the highest quality products while balancing business priorities and resource constraints
- An experienced leader who can adapt leadership style to appropriate local cultures and business scenarios, including coaching for success, interpreting strategy into the local context, and creating a vision for teams and individuals
- Experience managing teams of 150+ engineers and leading with influence
- Recent hands-on experience with current technologies and thorough understanding of development methodologies and standards
- Have a growth mindset, comfortable working on challenging problems in a cross-functional environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Adept at coaching, mentoring, and creating an environment for people to succeed
- Have a Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization, process & planning skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with high energy and can-do attitude
- Should be a polished presenter and a great team player.
- Proactive aptitude to learn new tech methodologies; applying to existing processes
- Leading the Engineering team in India in collaboration with the Global R&D leadership team
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish the vision and plan for the India team, specifically in the areas of product delivery, culture, leadership, engagement, recruitment, retention, performance management, and compensation
- Participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of the team to meet customer requirements.
- Drive innovation within the team to bring engineering-driven products that create differentiators in the market.
- Institute development best practices to ensure the team produces high-quality, well-architected, and supportable code.
- Advocate new-age methodologies, tools, and design paradigms to drive our product development strategy by enforcing advanced process governance, security principles, and engineering practices
- Ensure the teams can effectively deliver on short term goals while enabling the engineering organization to raise the bar on quality and agility
- Foster leadership principles and behaviors throughout the organization to groom the next generation of leaders.
- Exercise sound judgment, discretion, and timeliness in decision-making.
- Enable effective decision-making and risk/return trade-offs using quantitative and qualitative quality
- Work in collaboration with HR to hire and retain the best in a world-class team.
Write us at email@example.com to connect!