Vice President of Customer Support
- $130K - $150K
Full Job Description
The Leader of the Customer Care Organization in our Center of Excellence (CoE) is vital to our long-term profitability and growth strategy. As such, we need a senior executive to partner with our global leadership to drive success for our customers while establishing a scaled model focused on efficiency. This is an extremely collaborative function and will share common goals with a broad range of International functional leaders who routinely leverage the CoE for the execution of their projects and workstreams. This role will directly report to the India Country leader .
We are looking for leader who has extensive experience in:
- Scale – Experience in scaling a team from the ground up and effectively managing its growth. Expertise in owning and managing the profit and loss (P&L) aspects of client accounts.
- Success Metrics – Define and monitor success metrics to measure customer success, such as customer satisfaction scores, net promoter scores, and customer retention rates.
- Implementation/Onboarding – Monitor and analyze key implementation metrics, including average time to implement, number of onboardings per year, and average pre-implementation wait-time post signature per day.
- Customer Support – Oversee the customer support team, managing the number of support employees and ensuring effective handling of customer cases
- Establish and maintain efficient support processes, aiming for timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries and issues.
Track and report on support-related metrics, including the number of cases per month, average resolution time, and the percentage of escalations to Tier 2 and Tier 3/engineering/product teams.
- Client Success Management/Account Management – Familiarity with customer success management (CSM) and account management (AM) software tools and systems, leveraging them to streamline operations and improve customer interactions.
- Training/Knowledge – Define primary key performance indicators (KPIs) for the training and knowledge teams, ensuring effective measurement of training effectiveness and knowledge transfer.