VP Products – Entrepreneurial / Global Digital Marketplace Platform – Greenfield Role
- 150K - 180K
Full Job Description
This role will support senior leadership by working closely with with the engineering and business teams in order to build world-class products.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers.
- Communicate and champion product strategy to stakeholders.
- Product planning and assignment of deliverables.
- Assess product development strategy and optimize for throughput while improving product quality and capability.
- Deeply evaluate metrics and enforce data usage throughout the org.
- Monitor and manage strategic plans for each product lines.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and team coordination.
- Build incredible teams and processes.
- Become the key resource for Marketplace’s technical efforts while developing a deep understanding of our business.
- A degree in a technical field required
- MBA preferred but not required
- 8+ years of experience as a product leader
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies
- and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the
- product development process
- Technical understanding and the ability to relay this to non-technical
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring
- Understand the user experience and design
- Experience working with data-intesive products and working with data orgs
- Experience with online marketing user flows and tools sets
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skill
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!