Our scale in a nutshell: Our desktop software is utilised by over 6 million people, with over 600,000 users active every day, and we store over 10TB of data over 30+ micro-services.
- Work with engineers, designers, and product managers on product development.
- Create functioning use-case/product prototypes rapidly.
- Review your code.
- Proactively recommend solutions to technical and product debt, working closely with the engineering manager and product manager
- Do not centralise information or skills by extensively documenting your code.
- Your web development experience is 3-6 years, using React ideally.
- Knowledge of Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, and other testing libraries.
- Tools like Webpack, Babel and Chrome Devtools (for frontend development)
- Extensive knowledge with Node/Express
- Knowledge of GraphQL is an asset.
- Knowledge of Redux/MobX is a big benefit.
- Working knowledge of AWS is an asset.
- If you develop user interfaces, you pay attention to detail and consider the end user.
- Solve the issue first, ask questions afterwards kind of team player
- Inquisitive in how our end-users utilise the product/feature, a fan of UX
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.