We are a high impact Talent Search firm based in Bengaluru seeking for a Talent Researcher. A well-established and long-term relationship with our stakeholders helps us to capture a high pedigree of clients and candidates.
Empowering every person and organization to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day.
- Seek, recruit, and hire the best tech talent for an array of roles with our world-class clients (startups, enterprise software, and distinguished internet companies).
- Develop a strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in restricted talent pools, including driving a business plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Contribute to the generation of lead lists and recruiting campaigns.
- Monitor industry news to identify experts who match the interests of our clients.
- Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships.
- You’ll utilize more than just LinkedIn for deeper research techniques and strategies to find pools of talent and convey those insights back to the hiring team.
- Reach-out: Typically, you will reach out to good 15+ prospective candidates in a day.
- Excellent research skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and energetic
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience in Technology Hiring will be a plus.
- Assertive and flexible to take on new tasks and responsibilities, work independently and cope up with a fast passed environment.
- The aspiration to be innovative and bringing productive ideas which would contribute to the team’s success.
We are open to hire Graduates with very good communication and convincing skills
Having clients both sides (a candidate and a company) is quite unique and challenging! If you are passionate about ‘doing things differently’ – we have a role for you. (Passion comes first, before education and skills)